Kubota U17 With Thumb
The Kubota U17 is the perfect excavator to make quick work of your home project. The U17 features adjustable tracks making it able be only three feet three inches wide. The thumb attachment also allows the U17 to grab any material that you need
Zero tail overhang
Kubota Tier 4 diesel engine
Auxiliary hydraulic system
Zero-tail swing means you’ll never again worry about what is to the side or behind you while you work. No matter how far you turn, the tail always remains within the width of the tracks. Zero-tail swing also ensures excellent balance, stability and faster operation, making the U17 ideal for jobs in congested areas.
Greater efficiency, clean burning with low noise and vibration
The U17’s auxiliary hydraulic system accommodates a variety of attachments, such as breakers and augers. Standard equipment includes port pipes on the arm, bi-directional auxiliary hydraulic controls, and a control valve. The auxiliary hydraulic connections are located within easy reach and incorporate short hoses that are less likely to become tangled or damaged.
Excavators are only as good as the tools that are attached to the arm such as buckets. Kubota Canada Limited offers a thumb option that turns the U17 into a multi purpose tool. The thumb allows you to grab objects with ease and keep your load in your bucket.
Kubota Excavator Rental Diesel mini excavator rental. brk in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.
• Rental includes 16” digging bucket (with teeth) and a 24” clean out bucket (no teeth).
• Diesel engine 17 hp
• Fuel Capacity: 5.1 gal
• Operating Weight (lbs.) 3,703
• Length (transport) 11'7"
• Width 3'3" to 4'1"
• Height 7'8"
• Max. Dig Depth 7'7"
• Max. Dump Height 8'
• Max. Dig Height 7'7"
• Max. Reach at Ground Level 12' 7"
• Max. Vertical Dig Depth 6'3"
• Whether you are planning to do it yourself or hire a professional, smart digging means calling 811 before each job to have underground utilities marked.
• Call 811 before you start digging. It's easy and it's free.
• Zero tail swing Adjustable track width (3'3" to 4'1")
• Efficient, safe and cost effective solution to getting the equipment to the job site is having us deliver and pickup: Ask for pricing.
• Accessories: usb + usb-c chargers, heated seat, phone mount.
Credit card deposit of $200 required.